We are help to Process the application of 80G Registration for the NGOs , Society , Trust in West Bengal . We are Leading 80G Registration Consultancy in West Bengal . 80G Registration Application Process in West Bengal Consists Of : Apply for an 80G certificate to the Commissioner of Income Tax (Exemption) In Kolkata , West Bengal along with the required documents ; An on-premise inspection is done by the Income Tax department after the form, and the required documents for 80G registration are submitted ; Upon satisfactory verification of documents and the office of the NGO, 80G certificate is granted to the institution by the Commissioner.
1. Copy of Registration Certificate.
2. Copy of Trust Deed / Society Deed/MOA.
3. Copy of PAN.
4. Copy of 12A Certificate or Acknowledgement of application of 12A.
5. Copy of last 3 years Audit Reports, if any.
6. Note on Activities for last 3 years, if any.